At Marana Mortuary & Cemetery, we are proud to work with military families to help them secure benefits. We have an excellent relationship with Arizona Veterans Memorial Cemetery and can facilitate any arrangement you need with them. United States military veterans and their families are eligible for federal assistance that includes:
- Reimbursement of burial expenses
- Burial in National and Veteran Cemeteries
- Burial flags
- Headstones and markers
- Presidential Memorial Certificates
Social Security Benefits
Our staff is well equipped to help you secure your Social Security benefits, which you may qualify for if you meet any of the following requirements:
- A widow or widower, age 60 or older, or at any age if caring for an entitled child younger than 16 or disabled.
- Unmarried children up to 18 (19 if they are attending a primary or secondary school full-time).
- Children who were disabled before reaching 22, as long as they remained disabled.
- A dependent parent or parents, 62 or older.